X-Mass Top Picks- Compression Long Tights

Posted In: Blog Discussion

• Carl Valle
    Participant
    Carl Valle on #18000

One of the best commercial tights for recovery is the Skins Travel Recovery Compression Long Tight, and other similar products have not had the same feedback. The other systems are likely to be similar in recovery abilities as compression garments are not going to be radically different, but comfort is vital for athletes who travel a lot. My biggest complaint with athletes is the need to dress up

Continue reading…

Participant
    Albert Naugle Gudiño on #110572

was always curious as to the effectiveness of post compression therapy since I saw the Under Armour’s Recharge suit.

Skins products look pretty good, but has anyone ever used the Recharge suit? The price point may be a little more in the GF’s range for christmas.

https://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/pid1207677-030

Participant
    GiveYourBest on #109971

I’m using 2XU and X-bionic compression clothes. I think that compression is not a magic, but it is definitely working.

Participant
    Anthony Wallace on #112793

I have not put on any of my compression spandex a years, after reading and thinking about my injuries the last few years…..LIGHTS WENT ON. Put it on and I am feeling alot better. Also used my Grid to roll my legs and lower back on and my stick to rub out my calves…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.