• Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #13292

Continue reading…

ELITETRACK Founder

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #67961

I think this is what they do to the suspected terrorists in Guantanamo Bay to make them spill the beans.

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
    klp2332 on #66132

wow,

but seriously are they any good, mike?

Participant
    utfootball4 on #66133

wow,

but seriously are they any good, mike?

its a good product my friend use one for 8 months and went from 11.0 to 10.6.

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #66134

Do you think that your progress is primarily due to this product? Was this the only change in your training program?

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
    utfootball4 on #66135

[quote author="utfootball4" date="1186934179"]

Do you think that your progress is primarily due to this product? Was this the only change in your training program?
    [/quote]

he think it made the difference bc in the past he did cfts, innosport, motactrainingsystems and all sorts of soft tissue work for recovery etc but it wasn't till he added this special piece of equip did he see his sprint times drop.

Participant
    saltojump5 on #66136

but it wasn't till he added this special piece of equip did he see his sprint times drop.

Holy smokes. I thought you were kidding. Are you still kidding?

Participant
    klp2332 on #66137

what is it called?

Participant
    Josh Hurlebaus on #66138

My school has one of those. I watched the stuff a few people did from various sports teams on it, but it looked like everything that it does could be done better with lifting.

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #66139

What do you do…sprint in place on it?

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
    chloe on #66140

Mike check this out:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReSs3hgFJo0&NR=1

they need to spend less money on training toys and more on a new coach.

Participant
    utfootball4 on #66141

are you the guy who sent this link to james smith, those are my athletes you are talking about and i see nothing wrong with using the drills in the video.

Participant
    QUIKAZHELL on #66142

[quote author="chloe" date="1187034136"]

are you the guy who sent this link to james smith, those are my athletes you are talking about and i see nothing wrong with using the drills in the video.
    [/quote]
    The drills look fine and I believe even serve purpose. In my opinion the problem seems to be the parachutes.

Mike the "contraption" listed above you do various jumping movements on. We had one for the short time I worked at VSP however I was never there long enough to use it or see it put to use. Apparently it was one of the many real special pieces of equip. that only those who were in the program for a verryyyyyy long time were privliged enough to use.

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #66143

Mike the "contraption" listed above you do various jumping movements on. We had one for the short time I worked at VSP however I was never there long enough to use it or see it put to use. Apparently it was one of the many real special pieces of equip. that only those who were in the program for a verryyyyyy long time were privliged enough to use.

It sounds like the top-secret higher levels of Scientology. Do they deny the existence of this mystery product until you actually have paid enough to use it?

ELITETRACK Founder

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #66144

The picture makes it look like the guy is running not jumping. Is it possible to run on the thing?

ELITETRACK Founder

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.