WCSN Broadcasts Track for Free

Posted In: Blog Discussion

• Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #12346

If you’re a track junky take note. Clear your calendar and make sure you have a good internet connection. On August 31st, WCSN will be broadcasting the AVIVA Grand Prix Meet at Gateshead for FREE. That’s a price I think we can all afford….especially for the great coverage that WCSN provides. This is the first major meet following the Beijing Olympics so I’m sure it’ll be a treat. Tyson Gay (

Continue reading…

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
    mortac8 on #71857

Sweet. It wouldn’t surprise me if Asafa PRs by the way.

Participant
    trackspeedboy on #71861

Sweet. It wouldn’t surprise me if Asafa PRs by the way.

He certainly will, provided he gets a small bit of tailwind.

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #71862

Any thoughts on whether Tyson can beat Wallace? I’d be interested to see what he did following his SF DNQ. If what he said is accurate (that fitness and not the injury was his main problem now), I would have hit pretty hard for a week to see if I can salvage the remaining 6-8 weeks of the track season.

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
    Chad Williams on #71863

Regardless of whether it is fitness or injury, we all saw the Tyson was nowhere near 100%. I would be shocked to see Tyson beat Wallace right now.

Participant
    Josh Hurlebaus on #71866

Is it really the fitness that would be hurting Gay right now, or sharpness from barely having any races in the last few months? It looked like he forgot how to run at the Olympics.

Participant
    mortac8 on #71871

Zurich on ESPN2 right now. Sorry for the late notice for those who were unaware.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.