Valencia Project: Windsprint Sale

Posted In: Blog Discussion

• Carl Valle
    Participant
    Carl Valle on #16846

Thanks to everyone who has signed up for Valencia Project Premium Content. Attached in the discussion thread is a sign-up and information form, including the episode schedule. For those not making the first wave, Elitetrack.com members interested in getting involved we are expanding to weekly mediacasts, conference and seminar reviews, and now video case studies. Thanks to the software programs we

Continue reading…

Carl Valle
    Participant
    Carl Valle on #99450

Attached is the sign-up form and schedule of episodes.

Participant
    Kebba Tolbert on #99488

The mediacasts have been great… very thought provoking stuff. Thanks for taking the time to do these and for sharing with us. Keep the quality up!

KT

Participant
    Josh Hurlebaus on #99495

I’m definitely enjoying the mediacasts. To hell with the people giving you low votes, they are missing out on some great work.

Participant
    utfootball4 on #99498

I’m definitely enjoying the mediacasts. To hell with the people giving you low votes, they are missing out on some great work.

Where?

Carl Valle
    Participant
    Carl Valle on #99500

I know one person that votes 1 because they find what I say too personal….I love it! Spread the word about the Valencia Project and you will get some videos of other coaches that are far better than me for free as I am trying to get people involved with coaching ed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.