The Last ELITETRACK Announcement

Posted In: Blog Discussion

Participant
    Aaron Springer on #80254

Damnit, I read this in class about an hour ago and didn’t have time to read the forum posts.
    Had no idea this was a joke.

But thank God.

Participant
    hscoach on #80276

very funny. very funny. i would be lost without elitetrack!

Participant
    trackspeedboy on #80278

wow if this was actually closing down id be screwed during outdoor season with all my questions 😀

Participant
    Mr Chris on #80292

Man, I thought it read as a joke, but when he brought up providing for his family doubt set in. Nice catch Nick spotting that humor tag.

Participant
    utfootball4 on #80293

Man, I thought it read as a joke, but when he brought up providing for his family doubt set in. Nice catch Nick spotting that humor tag.

I told Mike to take those tags down etc…

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #80294

[quote author="Mr Chris" date="1238663929"]Man, I thought it read as a joke, but when he brought up providing for his family doubt set in. Nice catch Nick spotting that humor tag.

I told Mike to take those tags down etc…[/quote]I took down one part at the end of the blog that actually linked to the wikipedia page for April Fools but must’ve left the tag part in.

ELITETRACK Founder

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #80295

In other news, did anyone else hear that Usain Bolt tested positive and is blaming it on the hormones (among other things) in his beloved Chicken Nuggets?

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
    utfootball4 on #80271

In other news, did anyone else hear that Usain Bolt tested positive and is blaming it on the hormones (among other things) in his beloved Chicken Nuggets?

LOL..

Participant
    JeremyRichmond on #80304

Wow seriously? Now I’m depressed.

What brand of nuggets?

Participant
    trackspeedboy on #80311

Does that mean mcdonalds is entering the list of banned substances? 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.