PreMeet Supp

Participant
    Mccabe on #111405

Why is that when someone points out you are full of shit you come back with even more shit? It says in one of your quotes “speculates” which is your justification for even more bullshit…

Can’t see a reference to a paper anywhere…

Participant
    oshikake@ymail.com on #111425

My insinuation is that sport isn’t competed on a level playing field.

In cycling your going to get anywhere between a 5-20% boost in performance depending on knowledge.

In sprinting, I just wonder if those kind of %’s can be pulled back or not for guys with bad intolerances to caffeine. In cycling which is another world, it’s near on impossible.

Participant
    Mccabe on #111427

Idiot. If everyone didn’t use supplements you would start to say people were getting an unfair advantage because of their diets.

How are you backing up that 5-20% claim? Bet you can’t.

And go read what a Performance Enhancing DRUG actually is…

Participant
    comando-joe on #111428

Sorry to tell you this JC, but your original sport is completely endurance based, slow twitch muscle. Your wasting your time with sprinting.

Participant
    oshikake@ymail.com on #111456

Sorry to tell you this JC, but your original sport is completely endurance based, slow twitch muscle. Your wasting your time with sprinting.

Which is why I only use it very sparingly now to get my hip flexors more explosive.

Participant
    Mccabe on #111463

Joe mentioned earlier that you claimed to be quicker than a 10.5 guy?…something stinks.

Participant
    oshikake@ymail.com on #111542

OK, so I got a little stupid mentioning caffeine as it’s a staple with so many top athletes.

Although some of the others I mention certainly need to be considered by WADA.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.