PreMeet Supp

Participant
    COV-GOD on #111300

You get about 50mg in a normal cup of tea so that might be a bit restrictive lol

Participant
    oshikake@ymail.com on #111305

….

Participant
    comando-joe on #111316

WOW, after reading your BS posts, i now realise im not clean and i can no longer look at myself in the mirror. I drink tea and coffee multiple times a day. Now i realise i didnt gain all my strength alone, and all them coffees before training when i was feeling crap…..i cheated. Also the 200g of whey i have a day, i guess thats cheating, but not if i bought loads of steaks instead?

“caffeine was consistent on taking almost 10mins off my 40mile time over water alone” You should be in advertisement.

“If athleticism is currently regarded as being in a decline” It’s not.

Your Bolt views are retarded and unfounded. Victor Conte knows a little more than you i would think.

Participant
    oshikake@ymail.com on #111317

Caffeine was really that effective for my endurance/power output levels when I was road cycling over just water alone, rest assured. Those levels remained high over 40miles which is a fair distance & cut my times significantly. It’s a powerhouse enhancer.

Victor Conte is not an insider/fly on the wall in the Bolt-Mills camp?. His views speculatory at best?, just like yours? & all the rest of us?.

Participant
    Craig Pickering on #111321

JC, where do you draw the line regarding your definition of PEDs? I assume you dont believe in vitamin pills? What about eating vitamin fortified foods, like cereals?

What about a high protein diet? This has been shown to be ergogenic, and can be achieved by eating lots of meat and eggs.

Are you comfortable with people eating more carbohydrates pre-race and ensuring they are optimally hydrated.

Id hate to think that someone would eat Turkey pre-bed to get a raise in tryptophan to help them sleep. That in itself could help performance the day.

You must really struggle on a day-to-day basis to keep “clean”.

Ive seen Bolt drink an energy drink. SHOCKER!

Participant
    comando-joe on #111323

The point i was getting at with Conte was the fact that he put so many athletes on drug programs and other supplements. Too bad you wasnt around to tell them they would have been better athletes without it.

Participant
    Mccabe on #111324

Look at the difference between a performance enhancing drug and an ergogenic aid. I imagine everything Joe takes is NOT on the banned list so therefore he is 100% clean.

Go back to school pal.

Participant
    Josh Hurlebaus on #111331

Every time I think I’ve read something that couldn’t possibly be any more idiotic, JC goes and invents a new way to surprise me. Next thing you know he will be touting his hunter/gatherer and nomadic lifestyle (as well as barefoot running) as the only true way to ensure that you are 100% clean and natural.

I actually applaud JC. Pioneer of internet BS and idiocy in track and field!

Participant
    Mccabe on #111332

Read the “Macho midsection” topic…

Participant
    oshikake@ymail.com on #111348

….

Participant
    Mccabe on #111356

For one you are completely wrong. End of.

Secondly, if it is your opinion that legal supplements make you “dirty” then that is your opinion. Keep it to yourself.

If you said to myself I was a drug cheat for taking Creatine I would punch you in the throat.

Participant
    benshannonpt on #111358

Wow,

JC Cooper talks the most BS i had ever seen.

Im guessing your cycling tests were done on an egometer or turbo trainer with the same test conditions each time?

Any way, back on to the important stuff.

I am caffiene intolerant now, over the last year i have become more and more sensitive to the point a cup of tea makes me nauseous. I compete in Adventure races ranging from 5 hours upto 4/5days none stop and as such CNS stimulants are important for me. Ginseng works well i have to say. I am looking for a legal pre workout drink that doenst contain caffiene. That xtends that was mentioned looks good. Any other suggestions?

thanks

Participant
    burkhalter on #111359

Yeah extense works well, the blue ones are better than the red. Or you can just use yohimbine by itself.

Participant
    Josh Hurlebaus on #111362

[quote author="Callam Mccabe" date="1318101997"]Look at the difference between a performance enhancing drug and an ergogenic aid. I imagine everything Joe takes is NOT on the banned list so therefore he is 100% clean.

That is dependant on your definition & beliefs.

100% is a figure that can only truly belong to the athletes running natural.

Most are maybe running 100% ‘banned drugs’ free, I will give them that. But where is there PED % at?.
    [/quote]

Wrong. The definition of PED is performance enhancing DRUG. Caffeine, creatine, etc are NOT classified as drugs. End of story. Once again its you using shit you don’t understand to push ridiculous beliefs about assbackwards theories.

Participant
    oshikake@ymail.com on #111397

…..

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.