PreMeet Supp

Participant
    utfootball4 on #80987

what about muscle speed that was previously discussed, about to order some now.

Personally and honestly… im looking for the best [i]legal[/i] performance enhancing thing there is…

When you say performance enhancing are you talking about Stim or what?

Participant
    trackspeedboy on #80988

[quote author="trackspeedboy" date="1239325152"]what about muscle speed that was previously discussed, about to order some now.

Personally and honestly… im looking for the best [i]legal[/i] performance enhancing thing there is…

When you say performance enhancing are you talking about Stim or what?[/quote]

Yes basically.
    Overall, aside from the little things here and there, there isnt too much of a PED that is legal and safe…

Participant
    mferrari3 on #80989

i’d like to see some other things, i’ve tried caffeine pills (didn’t notice) and a supplement called Gametime

Participant
    B Hobbs on #80993

Refer to my post….It doesn’t make you crazy like caffeine stims will but your ability to sustain and recover will be great

Participant
    trackspeedboy on #81002

Another couple ones I’ve seen over time… are powerdrive and brainquicken.
    Heard brainquicken works for some temporarily but effects go away very soon (within few times use or even once) and powerdrive… not too sure.

Nick Newman
    Participant
    Nick Newman on #88958

Just so everyone on here knows…

Musclespeed is now banned by WADA! So be careful.

Participant
    mortac8 on #88959

Why? Is nandrolone in their secret proprietary matrix?

Nick Newman
    Participant
    Nick Newman on #88960

lol! right…

Nah, they added Methylhexaneamine (Geranium extract, 1,3 D….) to their banned list.

Participant
    Irish100m on #92820

Does drinks like ‘tea’, Coke etc count as having too much caffeine in to reduce the effectiveness of the stimulant?

Only just stumbled across this, i usually have a couple of cups of tea a day and normally use Lucozade caffeine boost in training. On race day i will have a can of red bull about 15 minutes before the race along with Lucozade and water during warm up.

Should i avoid tea, coke etc in the build up to races?

Participant
    ABCs on #92823

Good question. I too usually have a red bull before races. Oddly enough I didn’t when I set a PR, but I don’t think that had much to do with it. I know Speadfreak1 says he uses red bull.

I often have a pepsi or coke at lunch on race day. So I am with you Irish100m. Does this reduce the effectiveness of the pre-race red bull?

Participant
    Irish100m on #92824

Yeh well i am putting caffiene into my system everyday. Things like coke and lucozade caffiene boost have high amounnts of caffiene whereas tea is quite low i think (especially compared to coffee). Before anyone suggests – i wouldnt drink decaff – its vile i’d rather just not drink it

Participant
    trackspeedboy on #92826

Just so everyone on here knows…

Musclespeed is now banned by WADA! So be careful.

geranium extract.. pfft whatever, im gonna continue using as im not tested currently…

Participant
    griff on #92840

I take a blast of smelling salts (the stuff they use to revive boxers after a knock out)just when i am called to the starting blocks, wakes you and make you alert in the moments before the gun.

Participant
    mortac8 on #92841

Smelling salts… nice. I always wondered why more people didn’t do that. I have actually never seen anyone do it at a track meet.

Participant
    Craig Pickering on #92861

Taking caffeine 15 mins pre-race is next to useless – it takes about 60 mins to reach peak concentration in your blood. I take caffeine 80mins and 60 mins pre-race in order to get enough to have an effect. I also reduce the caffeine I take in the 3-4 days prior to the race, so my body isnt all that used to it, to give it a big kick!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.