When: Saturday November 13, 2010
Where: Cardinal Gibbons High School Track 1401 Edwards Mill Rd. Raleigh, NC
Time: 9am – 4pm (8:15am for on-site registration)
Registration: Fill out the registration form by clicking here and pay using the PayPal button upon completion.
USA Track and Field: Participants must have a USATF membership to participate. Click here for information.
Questions: Call 919.523.8333 with questions.
* Participants must bring their own poles.
* Participants must bring their USATF card.
* Participants must sign the release form.
* Lunch will be provided.
* In the event of adverse weather, the event will be moved to an indoor pole vault facility.
* Jim Bemiller has coached 2 Olympians to gold and silver medal performances, and numerous All-Americans. He has taught Peak Performance in the Pole Vault to the USATF and currently teaches sport law and governance at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville…..Read More…
ALL LEVELS of EXPERIENCE WELCOME