Plyometric Training Mediacast

Posted In: Blog Discussion

• Carl Valle
    Participant
    Carl Valle on #17216

Some of the best coaching information gathered over the last 15 years is available for Valencia Project members this weekend. So I am not a grinch, I will share a 30 minute mini video for download on Christmas eve. After about 60 hours of work and 40 informational chart slides, I realize now how important the UK and USATF education programs are. They say talent imitates, and genius steals, but I

Continue reading…

Participant
    Ward on #104094

Fully agree about the importance of sharing. I truly appreciated hearing Vern, Boo, Vince, Marcus, and the others that were willing to share at the USTFCCCA convention. It is also inspiring to see these same coaches feverishly taking notes when one of their peers giving a lecture – no matter their own levels of success. If that isn’t a testement to we can never stop learning, I don’t know what is.

Thank you for sharing and pushing us all to be better.

Participant
    Ryan Banta on #104113

Agreed was it dan paff that said if you smother info it dies? So cheers carl you rock

"Nature hides her secret because of her essential loftiness, but not by means of ruse." -Albert Einstein

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.