Nominate a new thread for "Classic" status

Posted In: Announcements

• Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #12248

We havent added any threads to the "The Classics" for quite some time. The benefit of the classic forum is that it prevents great topics from getting hidden in the deep dark archives of the messageboard. If you think there are any high quality threads deserving of "Classic" status please nominate it here. The only criterion I have is that the thread have at least 15 responses and that the discussion be very high level. Once 5 recommendations are made here we'll have a vote with the winner earning "Classic" status.

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
    beast on #57667

theres one that is pretty interesting called 400m/800m in the endurance section, thats quite good.

Participant
    Daniel Andrews on #57668

"How To Sprint" in the sprints section when someone besides Lumberjack and UT join the fray.

and the

400/800 one beast is talking about.

Participant
    Carson Boddicker on #57669

I'm a fan of one of the creatine threads in nutrition/supplementation forum.  Has a good bit of quality information. 

Participant
    B Hobbs on #82368

I vote for Nik and My discussion of yearly periodization. Some great examples/ downloads of various macrocycles and microcycle development.

“Long Jumper yearly Plan….free to steal better to share”

I encouraged more people to share but we have had over 100 downloads with minimal sharing…bummer

https://elitetrack.com/forums/viewthread/8060/

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #82375

Can you post URLs.

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
    B Hobbs on #82376

Can you post URLs.

edited

Nick Newman
    Participant
    Nick Newman on #82377

I agree with TrkNld! 🙂

And our thread will only get better and more detailed as we give even more examples of European/ Cuban/ Other periodization…

Participant
    B Hobbs on #82378

I agree with TrkNld! 🙂

And our thread will only get better and more detailed as we give even more examples of European/ Cuban/ Other periodization…

Yeah!!! And when Nik finishes sharing his SP and CPs.

I will try to get you guys a copy of some Cuban comp training this week.

Participant
    aivala on #82380

The lj take off mechanics thread.

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #82381

I refuse to search for threads (the site is too big) and, in general, the topic’s actual subject has not even been used in the recommendation. For a recommendation to be considered the accompanying URL must be in the recommendation.

ELITETRACK Founder

Nick Newman
    Participant
    Nick Newman on #82382

” date=”1240740374″]The lj take off mechanics thread.

I’m so proud of THIS thread…(as the starter)

Thanks Francisco…

Participant
    aivala on #82383

[quote author=”Francisco Falise [aivala]” date=”1240740374″]The lj take off mechanics thread.

I’m so proud of THIS thread…(as the starter)

Thanks Francisco…[/quote]

It’s more or less THE thread. Lots of info, albeit we could merge some more from other sources / topics.

Mike, this is the thread:

https://elitetrack.com/forums/viewthread/6941/

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.