Move over 7 minute abs

Posted In: Blog Discussion

• Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #13514

Remember this scene from the movie, Something about Mary:Hitchhiker: You heard of this thing, the 8-Minute Abs?Ted: Yeah, sure, 8-Minute Abs. Yeah, the excercise video.Hitchhiker: Yeah, this is going to blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 7… Minute… Abs.Ted: Right. Yes. OK, all right. I see where you're going.Hitchhiker: Think about it. You walk into a video store, you see 8-

Continue reading…

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
    winnesota on #67923

I'm going to start working on getting 4 hour track workouts under 10 minutes, it will be revolutionary.

Nick Newman
    Participant
    Nick Newman on #67776

lets do, 1x20m bound, 1x20m sprint, 1xpower clean 90%, 1x meb ball throw, 1x SLJ, 1xsquat, 1x jump squat, 1 push up, 1 pull up, 1 sit up, 1xsnatch 70%. 1xbox jump, 1×10 step long jump…

any order you like, there it is, the ultimate jumpers workout in under 2 minutes…

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #67777

Under 2 minutes? That's about 20x as long as the 6 sec ab workout!

C'mon man, multi-minute workouts are old-school….if you want to be cutting edge you need to be make multi-SECOND workouts.

ELITETRACK Founder

Nick Newman
    Participant
    Nick Newman on #67778

hahahaha…yeah, im way behind the game…lol

Participant
    Chad Williams on #67779

I hate mass-market ab gadgets . . . i think my dad has like two or three laying around the house. There is that blue one that looks like a funky bowl, another one that "cradles" the neck and one that looks like the "6 second" abs peice of crap. At least now most of these gimics come with diet books, because abs are more what you eat, than what you do.

I am going to come out with the 6 sec diet and blow away 6 sec abs.

Participant
    mortac8 on #67780

Dammit it's 6 seconds per rep.  Oh the pain.  I'm having flashbacks of slow eccentric squats. 

*INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY AND WILL DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF DAYS FOLLOWING THE COMPLETE 6 SECOND ABS EXERCISE/DIET PROGRAM AND YOUR INITIAL FITNESS LEVEL. PROGRAM INCLUDES COMPLETE 1200 CALORIE DIET PLUS 30 MINUTES OF EXERCISE PER DAY. CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE BEGINNING THIS OR ANY EXERCISE/DIET PROGRAM.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.