Milan Coh

Posted In: Blog Discussion

• Carl Valle
    Participant
    Carl Valle on #18002

No need for much of a title here for this blog post. Dr. Milan Coh is an unheralded expert on kinematic and kinetic data of elite athletes. I am a huge fan of his work because he not only drills down to wonderful key points, but he actually tests elite athletes such as Cathy Freeman and Colin Jackson. Just go to Google Scholar and download his PDFs and you can see some interesting conclusions. Cu

Continue reading…

Participant
    W.E. Price on #113049

I did find the Freeman work quite interesting as it was published on Track Coach several years ago. Still trying to understand the positives of high back swing angular velocity or simply the residual with long sprinters.

Carl Valle
    Participant
    Carl Valle on #113053

I did find the Freeman work quite interesting as it was published on Track Coach several years ago. Still trying to understand the positives of high back swing angular velocity or simply the residual with long sprinters.

I don’t think he said he was looking for maximal relationships…he was just showing how she ran in great detail. He had some conclusions based on general 100m elite sprinter data but much of it was descriptive.

Participant
    Mccabe on #113057

I was under the impression not a lot of places use EMG anymore. I am a fan of Dr. ÄŒoh’s work however, he is references heavily in my under grad project.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.