Instructions on How to Get Banned

Posted In: Announcements

Participant
    mr_2009 on #81065

Bye the way. These were posts in my “improvements for the sport” thread that started this whole fight. I made a post saying that wearing tights looked lewd and innapropriate. After a few replies a poster named RJ24 wrote:

Robert, what exactly are you basing your opinion of “manliness” on? You sound like some dopey teenager who wears a UFC t-shirt and is always talking about how bad-ass they are.

I didn’t respond to that, and that was followed by Scoots, who said:

Robert sounds either 10 years old or homophobic.

His manliness argument is one I heard all the time in high school about speedsuits.

Which was then in the next post followed by davan who said

There seemed to be a similar attitude toward short shorts and short swimtrunks and things like that. It was quite a bit of culture shock, but it shows how stupid the “manliness” argument is.

It was after these three posts that I attacked back. I didn’t draw first blood. Now how is it that people can make the above style posts to me, and when I RESPOND in that same style, that I am somehow the instigator? You can see CLEARLY that the first personal attacks came from others. Apparently they can do so, yet let someone reply in kind, and they become the culprit?

Participant
    JeremyRichmond on #81066

Bye the way. These were posts in my “improvements for the sport” thread that started this whole fight. I made a post saying that wearing tights looked lewd and innapropriate. After a few replies a poster named RJ24 wrote:

[b]Robert, what exactly are you basing your opinion of “manliness” on? You sound like some dopey teenager who wears a UFC t-shirt and is always talking about how bad-ass they are. [/b]

I didn’t respond to that, and that was followed by Scoots, who said:

[b]Robert sounds either 10 years old or homophobic.

His manliness argument is one I heard all the time in high school about speedsuits.

[/b]

Which was then in the next post followed by davan who said

[b]There seemed to be a similar attitude toward short shorts and short swimtrunks and things like that. It was quite a bit of culture shock, but it shows how stupid the “manliness” argument is. [/b]

It was after these three posts that I attacked back. I didn’t draw first blood. Now how is it that people can make the above style posts to me, and when I RESPOND in that same style, that I am somehow the instigator? You can see CLEARLY that the first personal attacks came from others. Apparently they can do so, yet let someone reply in kind, and they become the culprit?

Dude, you’re not wanted. Returning fire or not your hostile attitude to discussion is highly apparent. Look for friends elsewhere.

Participant
    trackjabber on #81304

What a tool. Dude you do know when you are banned that you’re not supposed to come back and admit that you’ve come back.

Proof is in the pudding- davan and carl both agreed that you’re a fool. I’ve been here only 3 months and that’s never happened before. It’s like peace in the middle east. Two enemies joining forces against a common cause.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.