Inseason Track and Field Program for me

Posted In: Jumps

Participant
    utfootball4 on #19150

hey flight im curious how did that program work for u

Participant
    flight05 on #19151

lol that was 3 years ago…..
    are u talkin the weights or the jumping sessions?

Participant
    utfootball4 on #19152

i know how long ago it was im curious how that ol weightlifting program went for a track guy – lol

Participant
    flight05 on #19153

i think it went very well…i seemed to really notice a diff when my lifts were going well in the ol's, my jumping was going well too…id have to look at my journal to double check….

i didnt end up doing any of the upper body lifting at all …just bench i remmeber.

i didnt do any full snatches as all the catches were in power position…

i didnt do hang and regular cleans/snatches on same day either

Participant
    utfootball4 on #19154

i think it went very well…i seemed to really notice a diff when my lifts were going well in the ol's, my jumping was going well too…id have to look at my journal to double check….

i didnt end up doing any of the upper body lifting at all …just bench i remmeber.

i didnt do any full snatches as all the catches were in power position…

i didnt do hang and regular cleans/snatches on same day either

im surprise u made it through ur season with that vol

Participant
    flight05 on #19155

not when i only had 2 hard days a week…i also under estimated alot of the OL %'s so they werent as strenuous as u would think…partly becaus ei was lifting with OL club coaches and they refused to let me boost the weight until my form was perfect with lighter weights..

my track work was ridiculously light that year b/c i didnt know what i was doing really…

oh well i had huge pr's in my jumps that year so it couldnt have been that bad

Participant
    utfootball4 on #19156

not when i only had 2 hard days a week…i also under estimated alot of the OL %'s so they werent as strenuous as u would think…partly becaus ei was lifting with OL club coaches and they refused to let me boost the weight until my form was perfect with lighter weights..

my track work was ridiculously light that year b/c i didnt know what i was doing really…

oh well i had huge pr's in my jumps that year so it couldnt have been that bad

thats good then

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.