Improved Article Viewing!

Posted In: Announcements

• Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #14906

All the articles in the article database have been converted to flash files and are now embedded in the site for immediate viewing. You can still download the PDF by clicking on the title link. Enjoy!

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
    B Hobbs on #78681

Hey mike new member here….

This is by far the greatest track and field resource on the net. You all are doing such a wonderful job here.

About the Articles…..

I am not getting any option to download the articles. Nor is there any option to print the articles. If I print from the browser itself it only prints what it presently on the screen. I would love print these out to read on those long college bus rides.

Thanks,

TrkNFld

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #78837

Sorry about the delayed response. Have you figured this out yet?

The way it SHOULD work is if you are logged in as a member, the articles title link (when you’re on the page to view the single article) should be a link to the PDF version of the article.

If you have problems let me know.

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
    B Hobbs on #78916

No not yet

Tried on my Mac OS X and Vista Business with same results

Tried with internet explorer, firefox, and safari…same result

No option to “save as” when right clicking title… (only “save link as” which just saves the hyperlink TO the article..not THE actual article)

Articles do not open as PDFs but as Flash 10

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #78917

I think you’re looking at the wrong area. You have to go to the page where the flash is displayed already AND THEN click on the title.

I have every OS and browser under the sun and I test the site with all the major ones and it works fine in all of them for me.

ELITETRACK Founder

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.