Improve sprinting height/vertical?

Posted In: Sprints

Participant
    Radafi Blacks on #223986

<div id=”yui_3_9_1_9_1400008959666_614″ class=”q-title mb10″ style=”margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, san-serif; line-height: 16px;”>By height I mean how can I improve the height I get with each foot step in the sprint. Ive noticed I sink too much while I’m sprinting and feel a bit thus missing out on the chance to really make good use of my leg speed while having a longer stride simultaneously. Do i push off the ground harder or are there any exercises i can do to help me do this with ease (as opposed to forcing it). My stats are:</div>
    <div id=”qc-wrapper” class=”mb12″ style=”margin: 0px 20px 12px 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 10px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, san-serif; line-height: 16px;”>
    <div id=”yui_3_9_1_9_1400008959666_490″ class=”content mb10″ style=”margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; word-wrap: break-word;” data-full=”By height I mean how can I improve the height I get with each foot step in the sprint. Ive noticed I sink too much while I'm sprinting and feel a bit thus missing out on the chance to really make good use of my leg speed while having a longer stride simultaneously. Do i push off the ground harder or are there any exercises i can do to help me do this with ease (as opposed to forcing it). My stats are: <br>
    <br>
    height: more or less 6 foot 1 <br>
    weight: 194 pounds <br>
    pb: 10.87 (last season. haven't raced this season yet) <br>
    <br>
    I'm quite strong as i can squat 200kg and i do train at least 3 times a week on track but this doesn't seem to translate well on the track. am i too heavy? SUGGESTIONS PLEASEEEEE :(“>
    height: more or less 6 foot 1
    weight: 194 pounds
    pb: 10.87 (last season. haven’t raced this season yet)

I’m quite strong as i can squat 200kg and i do train at least 3 times a week on track but this doesn’t seem to translate well on the track. am i too heavy? SUGGESTIONS PLEASEEEEE :(</div>
    <div class=”content mb10″ style=”margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; word-wrap: break-word;” data-full=”By height I mean how can I improve the height I get with each foot step in the sprint. Ive noticed I sink too much while I'm sprinting and feel a bit thus missing out on the chance to really make good use of my leg speed while having a longer stride simultaneously. Do i push off the ground harder or are there any exercises i can do to help me do this with ease (as opposed to forcing it). My stats are: <br>
    <br>
    height: more or less 6 foot 1 <br>
    weight: 194 pounds <br>
    pb: 10.87 (last season. haven't raced this season yet) <br>
    <br>
    I'm quite strong as i can squat 200kg and i do train at least 3 times a week on track but this doesn't seem to translate well on the track. am i too heavy? SUGGESTIONS PLEASEEEEE :(“>How much do you sprinters weigh and what are your heights? I’d like to know..</div>
    </div>

Participant
    Radafi Blacks on #223987

don’t know why it came out like that..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.