Holy Rollers

Posted In: Blog Discussion

• Vern Gambetta
    Participant
    Vern Gambetta on #14297

Rolling around on a foam roller is not warm-up. Forget all that activation crap and get back to a real warm-up that gets everything connected. This is another fad that creates a dependency on a piece of foam roller, you don’t need it, learn to tune into your body. Sure I use foam roller, about three minutes in a 7 day microcycle, usually in cooldown for someone who has IT Band issues. Let p

Continue reading…

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #68205

I’ve actually been a little amazed myself to see all the foam rolling warmups out there. I like the foam roller but at its best you’re only going to get lengthening…nothing for raising core temp, neural conduction velocity, soft tissue pliability, etc.

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
    mortac8 on #68206

I’ve actually been a little amazed myself to see all the foam rolling warmups out there. I like the foam roller but at its best you’re only going to get lengthening…nothing for raising core temp, neural conduction velocity, soft tissue pliability, etc.

Filing my patent for a heated foam roller now…

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #68212

I got you beat….3 weeks ago I filed a patent for a heated, vibrating, quadruple density foam roller.

ELITETRACK Founder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.