Hello Everyone!

Posted In: Blog Discussion

Participant
    Craig Pickering on #17520

Hi Guys. Just a quick, first time blog post to introduce myself. My name is Craig Pickering, and I used to exist here as speadfreak1. I am a 100m runner with a personal best of 10.14 seconds, and have been to three World Championships and one Olympic Games. You can find out more about my career to date from my bio page.I will mostly be blogging about random things that I am interested in at a spec

Continue reading…

Participant
    bost.ruby@gmail.com on #107680

Craig I am looking forward to reading blogs about nutrition. When blogging about this topic feel free to share your thoughts on supplementation for Elite athletes. At a certain point in an athlete’s career does it become necessary to supplement or can an athlete consume off the macro/micro nutrients needed through diet.

Participant
    Isaiah Miller on #107689

Wow Craig I have seen a couple of your posts as speedfreak but I didn’t know you were a 10.1 sprinter(major kudos) So with that being said would you ever be willing to post some of your workout details or give tips to a 10.6 sec sprinter/sub-elite on how to get faster…I have never met a 10.1 sprinter before…Much respect

Participant
    COV-GOD on #107712

What has made ya give start your own Blog?

Are ya gonna keep up with the training log?

Im more interested in your thoughts on biomechanics and its use in elite development, I know this has been pretty close to you since your move

Participant
    Ryan Banta on #107720

Awesome to have you on here!!!! Craig I have been a fan of you for a while now! Good luck with your blogging and of course your training!!!! Sub 10 here you come!

Regards,

Ryan Banta

"Nature hides her secret because of her essential loftiness, but not by means of ruse." -Albert Einstein

Participant
    cdnsprinter on #107722

Hi Craig, I’ve always enjoyed reading your posts here and I’m looking forward to your blogs as I’m sure it’ll bring some of the most interesting discussions for athletes alike. Nice initiative!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.