foam rollers

Participant
        utfootball4 on #15091

Need a large order, where is the best deal?

• Mike Young
        Keymaster
        Mike Young on #75600

performbetter has decent prices on rollers. You’d probably have to call to get a bulk discount though.

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
        Matt Gardner on #75607

OPTP will consistently beat Perform better on rollers. It’s also easy to sign up for their professional discount and they often have sales or bulk specials. If it’s for a team setting I’d get a bunch of 12″ by 6″ round rollers as the extra length of the 3′ doesn’t add much utility and bascially doubles the cost per roller.

Again for team settings I highly recommend the OPTP axis foam rollers (or if you go PB their elite molded foam rollers), over the traditional white biofoam rollers as those breakdown fairly quickly with heavy use.

https://www.optp.com/Products/OPTP-Axis-Roller__AX-spc—spc-Series.aspx

Make sure to sign up for professional discount at OPTP and call to see if you can get a bulk discount as well.

Definitely call PerformBetter as well and see who can put together better price.

• Mike Young
        Keymaster
        Mike Young on #75611

Good call on OPTP. I’ve never used them but they do seem to be a bit cheaper. Also, as mentioned definitely go with the high density models. The el cheapo white ones turn to mush after a little use which basically makes them worthless for anything other than efleurage.

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
        utfootball4 on #75615

Great tips and prices. We have always used the white rollers and now I understand why rolling never did much for me in the past because they were too soft. Do you guys recommend the 12 or 36in?

• Mike Young
        Keymaster
        Mike Young on #75624

If you’re trying to save $ the 12″ can work fine. I like the 36″ a little better though because you have a little more freedom of movement. Also, try to get either a high density or one with a core in it. This will prevent them from going to mush.

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
        mortac8 on #75630

i recommend 36″ and a kitchen knife

• Mike Young
        Keymaster
        Mike Young on #75633

You’d need a hacksaw if you were going to pull that on one of the ones with a core but if you did do it it would make them dirt cheap.

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
        mortac8 on #75634

I do it with the hard black rollers from Perform Better (no core). Those rollers are hard enough/durable enough for me.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.