European Sprints and Hurdles Conference

Posted In: Blog Discussion

• Carl Valle
    Participant
    Carl Valle on #17226

I am not a fan of showing just download links instead of the real thing, but going to Europe in the middle of the season is not easy for coaches here in North America. Just having some powerpoint slides is not the true educational experience, but some of the materials are very good regarding what is needed for elite performance. Coaches need to invest into the time and sacrifice in live or continu

Continue reading…

Participant
    W.E. Price on #104149

Nice offerings from the presentation material. Certainly wish I was able to make more of these sessions.

Participant
    Rich Tolman(mr-glove) on #104150

Thanks for the link.

The Dan Pfaff notes are great.

Participant
    burkhalter on #104152

Thanks for the link.

The Dan Pfaff notes are great.

Really cool to see how a gold medal winner and world record holder did their comp phase.

Participant
    piratecoach@gmail.com on #104215

Thank you for uploading this document; our high school hurdle program uses Susanna Kallur and Guy Drut as exemplars and it was very useful to see the 12-photo sequence of the former clearing a hurdle. I’ve searched online for the 2010 edition of Mann’s The Mechanics of Sprinting and Hurdling without success. Can someone post a link to buy a copy, please?

Participant
    mortac8 on #104324

Ditto. Where can we get Ralph Mann’s book “Mechanics of Sprinting and Hurdling”?

Participant
    Joey Pacione on #118198

Hi Carl, I know this is long passed, but the link brings me to the Endurance conference of 2011 and says that since I reside in the US I can’t view any of the content of the website. Do you have any way around this?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.