ELITETRACK IS BACK IN ACTION!!

Posted In: Announcements

• Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #8393

As I'm sure many of you noticed, the Elitetrack message board was out of commission for a couple days. This was a result of me switching web hosts. I switched because as I'm sure you're aware, I had plenty of problems with the old host and their customer service was terrible. Because of these problems, I moved Elitetrack to pulseinspired web hosting. I have found them to be great in both service and support and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a web host. Thanks to the transfer, I'm confident that Elitetrack and it's messageboard will be problem free and have little if any downtime. Thanks for your patience with the site the past few months and special thanks to Carl (Phoenix) who suggested I try pulseinspired.

For more info on pulseinspired hosting go to < https://www.pulseinspired.com > and use the following referral code: 1503.

ELITETRACK Founder

Carl Valle
    Participant
    Carl Valle on #20245

I have found that the XMB style of forum is ideal for me….I love this forum because it attracts great people. Post count or member count is not more the better, anyone seeing the Matrix Reloaded can undertand this with some boards feeling like the Agent Smith battle with all of the traffic! Programmers will laugh here when trying to look for patch programs!

Participant
    Kebba Tolbert on #20246

yeah…. i'm happy too… i have a chance to spend time with great minds like JJ… it was good seeing you this weekend… hang in there.

Participant
    jjh999 on #20247

Great minds? You must be talking about some other "JJ"…

๐Ÿ™‚

Good seeing you as well..

BTW, the stride frequency can be figured out without the velocity…try it both ways…

๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.