Does caffeine make you cramp up?

Participant
    Craig Pickering on #116146

Ive found that caffeine tablets give me cramp, but caffeine drinks don’t, even at the same amount.

Participant
    benshannonpt on #116150

Thankfully i never get cramping from caffeine. It did mess up my GI tract but if i take a probiotic then im ok.

Participant
    Josh Hurlebaus on #113371

Ive found that caffeine tablets give me cramp, but caffeine drinks don’t, even at the same amount.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who experiences that from pills but not liquid! Makes me feel less crazy.

Participant
    Mccabe on #100632

In regards to the liquid versus tablet thing I believe the tablet form is a lot lot more potent (the same amount). Could have sworn this has been discussed on here somewhere before…

Participant
    Craig Pickering on #116153

I think its a factor of two things:

* Caffeine salts (the solid form) are more potent, and
    * Caffeine drinks come with taurine, which helps prevent the cramping a bit.

Im always finding people who cramp from pro plus, but not stuff like red bull

Participant
    Josh Hurlebaus on #116154

In regards to the liquid versus tablet thing I believe the tablet form is a lot lot more potent (the same amount). Could have sworn this has been discussed on here somewhere before…

Yeah, we definitely have

Participant
    Mccabe on #116155

phew, that’s a relief! Starting to think I was imagining stuff. I’ve had an adverse reaction to tablets also but in the form of not being able to sleep.

Participant
    Irish100m on #116165

neuron v1.1 is the best shit to tkae pre race now, unfortuantely it is very hard to get hold of

Participant
    Craig Pickering on #116166

It is for you. I just walk into an office and take what I want.

Participant
    COV-GOD on #116168

Then share 🙂

Must admit Ibsen trying to get hold of this since last euro indoors lol 🙁

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.