DePaul University Basketball Conditioning

Posted In: Blog Discussion

• Vern Gambetta
        Participant
        Vern Gambetta on #12371

This is a nice story about the DePaul University Basketball Conditioning program directed by Tim Lag. Tim is the consummate professional so it is good to see him get the support of the coach and some recognition.Getting stronger every dayBy Adam RittenbergDaily Herald Sports WriterDePaul senior forward Marcus Heard dragged his carcass toward the V-Rowmachine, wishing he could be anywhere else in t

Continue reading…

Participant
        mortac8 on #68031

Ha they may all bench 300 but who cares they are still no good.  How is benching 300 the key to basketball success?

• Mike Young
        Keymaster
        Mike Young on #58679

It's funny how funny much stake is placed on the bench press in our culture. While I don't have anything against the exercise and use it all the time I don't even know if I'd place it in my top 8 exercises.

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
        utfootball4 on #58680

It's funny how funny much stake is placed on the bench press in our culture. While I don't have anything against the exercise and use it all the time I don't even know if I'd place it in my top 8 exercises.

i think the bp has a role in basketball program esp in the post.

Participant
        mortac8 on #58681

I wonder if Bradley has guys that can bench 300 because they just beat Depaul by 20 in their season opener  :bouncy:

Participant
        utfootball4 on #58682

I wonder if Bradley has guys that can bench 300 because they just beat Depaul by 20 in their season opener  :bouncy:

i wouldnt be surprise if they have at least 1 guy who bp 300

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.