Criticizing the Critics

Posted In: Blog Discussion

• Carl Valle
    Participant
    Carl Valle on #15123

I think it is great and I am learning a lot of insight from you, but endlessly picking apart other people’s training only shows us whats wrong. My suggestion would be to find us some great videos of things that you find outstanding and point out the positives. Tell us how you would train a D1 running back or how you progress strengthening the post-chain instead of tire flips. The list of wh

Continue reading…

Participant
    tothetop on #75151

Carl
    Off topic, but in the olympic lifts, I always get upper trap soreness and pain that even causes me bad headaches. I am using my hips, but its impossible not to shrug hard and then of course absorbing the load is impactful as well. Have you experience this with yourself or any athletes and do you have any tips on technique or any ideas really?? Thank you.

Carl Valle
    Participant
    Carl Valle on #75152

Carl
    Off topic, but in the olympic lifts, I always get upper trap soreness and pain that even causes me bad headaches. I am using my hips, but its impossible not to shrug hard and then of course absorbing the load is impactful as well. Have you experience this with yourself or any athletes and do you have any tips on technique or any ideas really?? Thank you.

Post Vid

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.