Caption Contest 47

Posted In: Caption Contests

Keymaster
        ELITETRACKdotCOM on #15288

• Mike Young
        Keymaster
        Mike Young on #77427

Unfortunately, no one had the heart to tell Evil Kaneival it was time to retire.

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
        NateK352 on #77431

Doctors tried to tell us Grandpa was mentally unstable. If only we listened…

• Mike Young
        Keymaster
        Mike Young on #77623

Not a caption, but I can’t stop wondering what the context of this photo could possibly be. I can’t for the life of me come up with a plausible explanation for what’s going on here.

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
        trackjabber on #77798

My first post.

Moments before Sadaam was captured he donned the most inconspicuous outfit he could find in a vain attempt to avoid the notice of american forces.

Participant
        Josh Hurlebaus on #77800

Not a caption, but I can’t stop wondering what the context of this photo could possibly be. I can’t for the life of me come up with a plausible explanation for what’s going on here.

I just noticed he seem to be carrying a baseball bat as well, or something similar. At first I thought it was from the end of the first jackass movie but youtube has come in handy once again and proved that theory wrong.

• Mike Young
        Keymaster
        Mike Young on #77817

I actually initially thought it was from one of the jackass movies too.

I noticed that he was carrying something but I can’t figure out what it is. It kinda resembles one of those stuffed socks that Homey the clown from the 90s hit “In Living Color” used to beat kids with.

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
        Josh Hurlebaus on #77823

Is it strange that the shoes are the most perplexing thing about it for me?

• Mike Young
        Keymaster
        Mike Young on #77824

I think it’s strange that you are able to single out ONE THING that is most perplexing. I will say that the shoes are a little puzzling; although not more so than the tube socks, leopard thong, ski goggles and helmet and war zone in the background.

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
        timyeh on #78055

After tapping her ruby slippers together several times and repeating the phrase “theres no place like home” Dorothy finds herself in the middle east, stripped of most of her clothing and transformed into a man.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.