Keymaster
        ELITETRACKdotCOM on #12182

Participant
        flow on #56663

resident evil: acowcolips

• Mike Young
        Keymaster
        Mike Young on #56664

Victor Conte proudly introduces his latest success story.

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
        QUIKAZHELL on #56665

That cow is on the same supplementation program as Ronnie Coleman!

Participant
        utfootball4 on #56666

i think hes one of trevor graham new speedsters.

Participant
        flow on #56667

naw coleman is bigger : P

That cow is on the same supplementation program as Ronnie Coleman!

Participant
        Chad Williams on #56668

Despite the physical appearance of the cow, it was relentless in its denial of ever having taken any PED's.  Although the copy of the grand jury testimony was supposed to be kept highly confidential, certain anonymous inside sources said the cow repeatedly stated, "Moo!" in its defiance.  The suspicion will always linger until drug testing on cattle receives some major overhauls. 

Will there be an asterisk* next to this package of beef in the grocery store? Only time will tell.

Participant
        flow on #56669

winner:

Despite the physical appearance of the cow, it was relentless in its denial of ever having taken any PED's.  Although the copy of the grand jury testimony was supposed to be kept highly confidential, certain anonymous inside sources said the cow repeatedly stated, "Moo!" in its defiance.  The suspicion will always linger until drug testing on cattle receives some major overhauls. 

Will there be an asterisk* next to this package of beef in the grocery store? Only time will tell.

Participant
        beast on #56670

totally agree, iv been at this computer doing an assignment for the last 14 hours and i just fell off my cair laughing at that. oh man everyones looking at me funny now, the room was silent….

Participant
        flow on #56671

bummer : P

totally agree, iv been at this computer doing an assignment for the last 14 hours and i just fell off my cair laughing at that. oh man everyones looking at me funny now, the room was silent….

Participant
        beast on #56672

haha thanks, just what i needed, a bit of support 😛

Participant
        flow on #56673

thats what im here for ; )

Participant
        mikeice on #56674

hes explaining how a this cow with hard work and dedication in the weight room is now able to bench more than 500lbs in one day

Participant
        flow on #56675

that cow can bench more than 500lbs…

Participant
        flow on #56676

shnit i love that cow : D

Participant
        mortac8 on #56677

The bull's revolutionary resistance program consists of isometric standing to failure.  The routine will be detailed in this week's T-Nation newsletter.

…that's not a bull not a cow, right?

Participant
        thenextbestthing on #56678

despite a positive A sample the bull will continue to compete as normal untill results of the B sample can can be confirmed….

….in related news an unidentified man was reported to have been massaging an unspecified gel on to the bull prior to competition.

Participant
        Josh Hurlebaus on #56679

Introducing the new and improved steroid drug smuggling mule!

Although drug leakage can occur within the body, our drugs pose no threat to the mule except for increased muscle mass, stamina, anger, shrunken "man" areas", and a tiny alien embryo that seems to hatch and is birthed directly through the abdominal wall.

We have created the safest drug mule yet!

Participant
        mikeice on #56680

thge result of questionable vitamin b12 shots

• Nick Newman
        Participant
        Nick Newman on #56681

Cant beat that victor conte line…funny!

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.