Alphabet Stew

Posted In: Blog Discussion

• Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #14675

I’ve been real busy with running the High Performance Center at the Olympic Trials in Eugene and have had very little time to actually see the meet. Today though, I was actually was lucky enough to be out on the infield doing a special video recording and 3D calibration for the men’s shot put when I witnessed what may very well be the greatest showing of American sprint depth only feet away duri

Continue reading…

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
    Patrick Pyle on #70698

I guess my first question is what is the new surface like? I hate to sound pessimistic, but that is an awful lot of records to be set in a early round.

Participant
    coachformerlyknownas on #70699

When you get the chance, you should tell everyone about your advanced training complex of bodyweight squatting complexed with fast feet…

Participant
    Daniel Andrews on #70703

You actually made it on tv for a while after Nelson’s 4th attempt I believe. Wearing a red shirt?

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #70704

You actually made it on tv for a while after Nelson’s 4th attempt I believe. Wearing a red shirt?

Yep…that was me. Because of the close proximity and special setup I use to tape the shot putters, I’ve made many cameo appearances on NBC and ESPN. It’s kinda like “where’s Waldo” except with someone far more cartoonish looking….if you look you’ll probably find me.

ELITETRACK Founder

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #70705

I guess my first question is what is the new surface like? I hate to sound pessimistic, but that is an awful lot of records to be set in a early round.

It actually feels very soft. It doesn’t seem to be anything special other than it being newly resurfaced. It’s rekortan or something similar…not Mondo.

ELITETRACK Founder

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.