I wonder why. I wonder why. / I wonder why I wonder / I wonder why I wonder why / I wonder why I wonder! Scientist Richard Feynman
Feynman is one of my heroes. I also wonder why. Here are some of the things I recently have wondered about:
- Why does every injury, no matter how insignificant need an MRI?
- Why when we know so much more about sport science, do we keep making the same training mistakes?
- Why don’t we value substance over style, hype and marketing?
- Why was mandatory physical education eliminated?
- Why does everyone under the age of 35 think Athletes Performance invented training?
- Why is every group of exercises now called a matrix?
- Why is it so hard to understand that the internet has no filter- everyone is an expert?
- Why do fit athletes in twenties and thirties need to go to anti-aging doctors?
- Why were there so few positive drug tests in the 2008 Olympics?
These are just a few things I wonder about as I ponder life’s persistent mysteries. I would be interested to hear what you wonder about.