As many of you have probably noticed there’s been some pretty significant changes under the hood of ELITETRACK over the past couple weeks. I’d really like to see ET to become the top track and field / sport conditioning website on the net and the recent updates were made in an attempt to get there. Just so you don’t miss out on any of the exciting new updates here’s what’s new:
- I’ve added the ability to rate blog entries and articles. This is pretty straight forward. If you read an article or a blog post- RATE IT. It’s done with AJAX so it takes no time whatsoever.
- Addition of most recent topics and most popular topics section to forum navigation.
- Addition of a latest and greatest page. This page features the 30 most recent forum posts, 10 most recent blog entries, 10 most recent articles, 10 articles with the most views, 10 highest rated blog entries and 10 highest rated articles (using the new rating feature).
- Linked categories on all articles so you can now search by category much easier. This is available both in the latest-greatest tabs and the article page.
- Improved main navigation. It was finicky before and didn’t work all the time. Now it does.
- New AJAX login and contact form.
- Fixed glitches in the database that made some forum posts invisible or attributed to the wrong author.
- Tightened up user interface. There’s less deadspace on the page which means for a tighter appearance.
- Improved search functionality.
New Features on ELITETRACK from mike young on Vimeo.