Mike has a BS in Exercise Physiology from Ohio University, an MSS in Coaching Science from Ohio University & a PhD in Biomechanics from LSU. Additionally, he has been recognized as a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) from the National Strength & Conditioning Association, a Level 3 coach by USA Track & Field, a Level 2 coach by USA Weightlifting.
Latest posts by Mike Young (see all)
- Mitigating the Interference Effect - June 17, 2019
- Dan Pfaff highlights High Performance Athletic Development Conference Lineup - March 31, 2018
- Coaching High Hurdles [Slidedeck] - February 3, 2018
- Means & Methods of Eccentric Training [Slidedeck] - January 30, 2018
- Implementing a Mechanical Model for Plyometric Progressions [Slidedeck] - January 23, 2018