If you're interested in becoming a blog author on ELITETRACK please let me know. Your work would be published on the front page of the site. To qualify you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a mastery of the English language,
- Have a good understanding of track and field training,
- Be capable of writing thought provoking track and field or health related entries OR provide reviews of recent track meet results,
- Be willing to contribute on a semi-regular basis (at least 2-3x / month)
- Not have a singular M.O of trying to sell a product. There is room for self-promotion but the blog should not become an ongoing spam for your product / services.
What will you receive:
- A big pat on the back for contributing to one of the best track sites on the web,
- A platform to vent your frustrations and share ideas,
- A $10,000,000 check from Tim Montgomery and Steve Ridick
If you are interested please contact me via the contact button in the top menu and tell me some background information about yourself.