Happy New Year everyone! Does anyone have any new year resolutions that they wish to share, track related or not? Perhaps you want to lose some weight? Increase your squat? Let us know?
Mike has a BS in Exercise Physiology from Ohio University, an MSS in Coaching Science from Ohio University & a PhD in Biomechanics from LSU. Additionally, he has been recognized as a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) from the National Strength & Conditioning Association, a Level 3 coach by USA Track & Field, a Level 2 coach by USA Weightlifting.
Latest posts by Mike Young (see all)
- Mitigating the Interference Effect - June 17, 2019
- Dan Pfaff highlights High Performance Athletic Development Conference Lineup - March 31, 2018
- Coaching High Hurdles [Slidedeck] - February 3, 2018
- Means & Methods of Eccentric Training [Slidedeck] - January 30, 2018
- Implementing a Mechanical Model for Plyometric Progressions [Slidedeck] - January 23, 2018