NEWS FLASH: The Easter Bunny and Jimmy Hoffa live on Montego Bay…

Posted In: Other Topics

• Participant
    coachformerlyknownas on #14824

Two members of the 2008 Jamaican Olympic track team received shipments of performance-enhancing drugs through an Internet distribution network, according to documents obtained by SI.

The documents state that between June 2006 and February 2007, two shipments of Somatropin (Human Growth Hormone, HGH) and one shipment of Triest (Estrogen) were sent to Delloreen London, at a Texas address that traces to the athlete Delloreen Ennis-London; the birth date on the document matches the athlete’s as well, though the document lists the person’s gender as male. Ennis-London, 33, is a Jamaican hurdler who won the silver medal in the 100-meter hurdles at the 2005 World Championships. In Beijing, she finished fifth in the event, but came within .01 of taking bronze. Though the information only pertains to receipt and not actual use of performance-enhancers, both drugs are banned for Olympic athletes

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #71993

You’re such a pessimist. Surely, it wasn’t for her. She was probably ordering for Maurice Greene’s friend.

On a related note, I love how this post brings up all kinds of google ads for HGH and IGF-1…readily available on the internet either illegally or as a complete and total scam of some placebo packaged as the real thing.

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
    Daniel Andrews on #72002

Estrogen, but no testosterone/steroids??? if she’s taking estrogen she’s taking testosterone or other steroids/steroid derivatives! I wonder if she’s a bargain shopper, buys products from multiple sources, like athletes do or have a discreet supplier who keeps records to a minimum (Heredia) or even falsifies/shreds (BALCO) them.

Participant
    coachformerlyknownas on #72017

I am just sick of the:

They are picking on me
    I didnt test positive once while in Beijing
    Dont bash Jamaica, you Americans just cant take it

All I want is to see WADA administered test results for the medalists as tested around Nov/Dec 07. Then tell me how wonderful they all are.

Participant
    mortac8 on #72030

Tony Kornheiser says Bolt isn’t on roids because he doesn’t look like Ben Johnson and if he was on roids he would run 7.5.

Participant
    Daniel Andrews on #72033

Tony Kornheiser says Bolt isn’t on roids because he doesn’t look like Ben Johnson and if he was on roids he would run 7.5.

What are Kornballs thoughts on NFL players?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.