FAQs.

• Participant
    pete on #8676

The FAQ section is one of my favorite parts of this site and I constantly refer back to it. If you get a chance during some time in the future I would be interested in seeing a FAQ in the vein of "What is the best way to develop specific endurance for your event?" and maybe a more extensive "Periodization" FAQ.

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #23070

Thanks for the compliments and suggestions…..I'll put it on my to-do list.

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
    pete on #23071

Thanks Mike:)

Participant
    400stud on #23072

What about adding a post in the FAQ section on the difference b/t jumps and plyos so everyone who doesn't know has somewhere to refer to, along with sample exercises from each? Not everyone knows that you had posted this in a previous thread, and it makes it easier to get to.

Participant
    pete on #23073

I'm sorry to add another and note that I like 400stud's idea but you can think of this as a wish-list not a to-do list. If one day you get a chance I would be interested in a larger version of the sprint drills FAQ including thoughts on what are some of the sprint drills you've found helpful and how they are performed. I read this article on the site:
    < ![if !IE]>< ![endif]>
    and am wondering whether you agree with the descriptions of how the drills are performed.

Participant
    400stud on #23074

Yeah, it's more a wish-list than a to-do list since you're boss 😉

Participant
    Jay Turner on #23075

Another post you can add could be to distinguish between all of the energy systems (aerobic power, aerobic capacity, anaerobic power, etc).

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #23076

Very nice ideas………I'll try and get them all done by the New Year.

ELITETRACK Founder

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #23077

Pete-
    I've addressed the first question (hopefully it's what you were looking for) with the other questions to be answered soon.

ELITETRACK Founder

Participant
    pete on #23078

[i]Originally posted by mike[/i]
    Pete-
    I've addressed the first question (hopefully it's what you were looking for) with the other questions to be answered soon.

Awesome! Thanks for the detailed and well thought out answer.

Mike Young
    Keymaster
    Mike Young on #23079

I've added 400stud's jumps-plyos question to the FAQ section. I failed to meet my New Years deadline on answering the FAQs here but I'll get them all done sooner or later.

ELITETRACK Founder

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.